Monday, October 26, 2015

HỆ THÔNG ĐIỀU KHIỀN PLC-5 ALLEN BRADLEY - ROCKWELL AUTOMATION

PLC-5® System Overview

The PLC-5® processor module in a 1771 platform provides a proven approach for industrial control. PLC-5 processors are high-speed, single-slot processors used for control and information processing. They are designed for larger sequential and regulatory control applications with specialized I/O requirements and/or the need to coordinate with other processors and devices.

PLC-5 processors are available in a range of I/O capacity and memory size, and can be connected in a variety of networks for distributed processing and distributed I/O. The 1771 I/O products offer a full range of digital and analog I/O (including intelligent I/O) in a rugged modular assembly.


Click to enlarge - PLC51771SysOvrview_GS


Benefits


  • Modularity — Modular I/O and communication interfaces provide a configurable and expandable system. A system should be configured for the required number of I/O and the communication networks. Later, when system expansion is necessary, I/O or communication interfaces can be added.
  • Speed — Fast delivery of messages between networks, between links within networks, and between modules across the backplane.
  • Toughness — Industrially-hardened hardware platform is designed to withstand the vibrations, thermal extremes, and electrical noise associated with harsh industrial environments.
  • Broad I/O options — A large selection of 1771 I/O modules available for use in the local I/O chassis, and an even larger selection of I/O available at locations remote from the processor, can be connected across ControlNet™, DeviceNet™, and Remote I/O links. 
Product Design

PLC-5 processors are available in a range of forcible I/O (512 maximum through 3072 maximum) and maximum user memory (6K through 100K words). All are capable of controlling remotely located I/O. The maximum number of I/O locations remote from the processor ranges from 5 through 125. The processor can monitor/control these I/O across ControlNet, DeviceNet, and Remote I/O links.

The 1771 platform provides a rack-based modular assembly. The PLC-5 processors are single-slot modules that are placed into the left-most slot of a 1771 I/O chassis. For 1771 I/O in a location remote from the processor, the I/O adapter is a single-slot module that is placed into the left-most slot of a 1771 I/O chassis. Some 1771 I/O chassis are built for back-panel mounting and some are built for rack mounting. The 1771 I/O chassis is available in sizes of 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, or 16 I/O module slots. The 1771 I/O modules are available in densities of a maximum of 32 I/O per module. Mechanical keying of each I/O module to its backplane connector guards against inadvertently replacing a module with another module of a different type. Because external connections are terminated at a wiring arm that unplugs from the module, there is no need to disconnect wiring to replace an I/O module.

Power supply modules are available for installation in I/O module slots. Also stand-alone power supplies are available and can be mounted separately or directly on the left end of the 1771 I/O chassis.

Communication

A PLC-5 processor communicates across the 1771 backplane to 1771 I/O modules in the chassis in which the processor resides. The different models of PLC-5 processors have various on-board ports for communication with other processors, computers, and remotely located I/O. Also, separate modules are available to provide additional communication ports.

Each PLC-5 processor has a built-in RS-232/422/423 communication port. Each PLC-5 processor also has one or more on-board ports that can be configured for either Data Highway Plus (DH+) or Universal Remote I/O. As a Universal Remote I/O port, it can be configured as either an I/O scanner port or an I/O adapter port. Selected models of PLC-5 processors have on-board ports for Ethernet, ControlNet, or Extended Local I/O communication.

In addition to the on-board ports available with PLC-5 processors, adding another communication port for a PLC-5 processor is as simple as adding an optional communication module.

I/O adapter modules for 1771 I/O are available for ControlNet, Universal Remote I/O, and Extended Local I/O links. An I/O adapter module in a chassis with I/O modules interfaces the I/O modules with the I/O link for communication with a scanner port of a processor at another location.


Click to enlarge - 1771PLC5SimpleSysSetup_bw


Click to enlarge - 1771PLC5MultipleSysSetup_bw

System Components

A PLC-5 / 1771 control system at minimum consists of a processor module and I/O modules in a single 1771 chassis with a power supply. Choose the processor module with the on-board communication ports needed.

On-board Universal Remote I/O scanner ports are available on all PLC-5 processors. On-board Extended Local I/O scanner ports are available on some PLC-5 processors. On-board ControlNet ports are available on some PLC-5 processors. To provide a DeviceNet I/O scanner port to the system, a DeviceNet scanner module (1771-SDN) is necessary.

Typical Configurations

In this typical configuration, a ControlNet port on the processor module interfaces the processor to the ControlNet link. In each of the two chassis remote from the processor, a 1771-ACN15 I/O adapter module provides I/O modules in those chassis with an interface to the ControlNet link. The PLC-5 processor monitors/controls the I/O in its local I/O chassis as well as the I/O in the remote locations.

The 1771 power supply module plugs into an I/O module slot, or you can connect a stand-alone 1771 power supply to the left end of each chassis.


Click to enlarge - 1771PLC5SysTypConfg_bw


Mọi chị tiết xin vui lòng liên hệ:

SERVO DYNAMICS ENGINEERING (VietNam) Co. Ltd

NGUYEN KHANH TRUNG - Sale Engineer
Mobile: 0909921014
Emailtrung@servodynamics.com.vn, nktrungle@gmail.com; 





No comments:

Post a Comment